Motores Duales

Fuel, Diesel, Turbinas, Válvulas, Escapes, Temperaturas, este es el lugar.
Responder
Drazik
Piloto
Piloto

Motores Duales

Mensaje por Drazik »

Hola a todos

Alguien sabe ventajas, desventajas, caracteristicas,mantenimiento de este tipo de motores ( según me comentan, el futuro de los motores)? alguno navega en barcos que los usen??creo que el último barco de Elcanoy la knutsen los llevan.

Gracias a todos!
constantino luengo
Capitan
Capitan

Re: Motores Duales

Mensaje por constantino luengo »

Hola Drazik.

Para empezar teclea el título en san google y cuando lo agotes o tengas dudas significativas, vuelves.

Un saludo

Constantino
Drazik
Piloto
Piloto

Mensaje por Drazik »

Hola a todos,

Ya hice caso a la recomendacion de mirar google (desde que mande el mensaje ha pasado mucho tiempo....)

Estoy algo mas puesto en el tema pero de manera muy teorica, ya que nunca he navegado en buques que los usen.

Tengo una pregunta que seguro que me vais a poder ayudar. Estos motores (de 4 a 6 generadores normalmente) van instalados en una o en dos sala de maquinas.

Entonces la pregunta es, si estan por ejemplo los 4 generadores en la misma sala, pueden unos quemar BOG y otros fuel? o hay algun tipo de norma o regla (no lo he encontrado ni en la DNV ni en la Rina)que por motivos de seguridad no pueden quemar en un mismo espacio gas y fuel.

Lo digo porque se que unos de los motivos por los que algunos buques usan dos sala de maquinas para estos motores es la posibilidad de que en una de las salas usen gas y en otra fuel.

Alguien puede arrojarme algo de luz en este tema?

Muchas gracias.

Un saludo

PD: perdon por la ausencia de tildes, teclado US.... :(
Tramontana
Capitan
Capitan

Mensaje por Tramontana »

MES Successfully Tests First ME-LGI Engine in Japan
MAN Diesel & Turbo licensee Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (MES) has for the first time successfully demonstrated the liquid-gas-injection concept in Japan using the very first ME-LGI engine to ever be commercially produced.

The successful demonstration took place on 17 June, 2015 at MES’ facility in Tamano, Japan in front of about 60 invited guests from the marine industry.

The ME-LGI engine, with the type designation 7S50ME-B9.3-LGI, was built for a vessel currently under construction by Minaminippon Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd.
The ME-LGI concept

The ME-LGI concept is an entirely new concept that can be applied to all MAN Diesel & Turbo low-speed engines, both as an original unit or through retrofitting. Now with two injection concepts, the ME-GI and the ME-LGI concept greatly expand the company’s dual-fuel portfolio and enables the exploitation of more low-flashpoint fuels such as methanol and LPG.

The engine’s ‘ME-’ prefix indicates that the new engine benefits from well-proven electronic controls that also encompass the fuel being injected by a so-called Fuel Booster Injection Valve. This innovative fuel booster, specially developed for the ME-LGI engine, ensures that a low-pressure, fuel-gas supply system can be employed, significantly reducing first-time costs and increasing reliability. The Fuel Booster Injection Valve will be introduced also on regular ME HFO engines, eventually.

MAN developed the ME-LGI engine in response to the shipping industry’s interest in operating on alternatives to heavy fuel oil. Methanol and LPG carriers have already operated at sea for many years and many more LPG tankers are currently being built as the global LPG infrastructure grows. With a viable, convenient and economic fuel already on-board, exploiting a fraction of the cargo to power a vessel makes sense with another important factor being the benefit to the environment. MAN Diesel & Turbo has previously said that it is already working towards a Tier-III-compatible ME-LGI version.

Imagen
The LGI combustion chamber consists of two LGI-fuel valves and two oil-fuel valves, the latter used for pilot oil when running in LGI-mode and as fuel valves when running in normal mode. Illustration: MAN Diesel and Turbo
Tramontana
Capitan
Capitan

Mensaje por Tramontana »

En Corea se preparan para el futuro inminente ¿Existe algún plan similar en España?

South Korea Plans LNG Bunkering Terminals as Strategy for Dual Fuel Domination
SEOUL, July 15 (Reuters) – South Korea plans to construct liquefied natural gas bunkering terminals at some of its ports as part of a drive to dominate the market for building ships fuelled by both oil and gas.

The energy ministry in the world’s biggest shipbuilder said it hoped to win 70 percent of global orders for so-called duel-fuel tankers by 2025.

LNG-fuelled tankers and the bunkering markets to support them are expected to grow rapidly in Europe and China as restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions boost interest in cleaner fuels such as gas.

The ministry said in a statement that it expected the international market for manufacturing LNG-fuelled ships and modifying other vessels to take LNG to soar to a value of nearly 150 trillion won ($130 billion) in around a decade from 6 trillion won now.

“From a long-term perspective, we will build LNG bunkering terminals at the country’s major ports where large vessels arrive and depart,” the ministry said on Wednesday. Bunkering refers to the process of refuelling a ship.
Responder